Tuesday, December 18, 2012

I Wish, I Wish Upon A Star

I sure do learn a lot from my Grand Angels! All eight of them teach me so much about myself. My ideas that I have offered to God in thought and prayer must not be so crazy because as it turns out-some of my grand eight have had very similar ideas.

You know, the one about visiting day in Heaven. When God sends out invites a couple times a year to schedule a visiting day with loved ones. Sure, we know we can't stay and they can't come back, but what we wouldn't give to visit a couple times a year. I have it on good authority that would be more than awesome-that would be super, fantastic awesome!!

And what about a real staircase to Heaven? Kind of like Jack and the Beanstalk only, well-you get the picture. This idea was met with rave reviews! The only drawback was it might take an awful long time to get there and could we carry enough water in case we got thirsty on the way.

When I dream and I must admit I don't dream as much as I'd like to these days. I think it's the medicine I take interferes with my dream process. Anyway, when I do dream, I try to pre-dream, you know-preview my dream to make sure it's a happy one. I am capable of directing my thoughts sometimes. I really think I am merely calling up an old memory and replaying it, but I like doing it. I told the kids about this too, and they seemed to like the idea and making a movie in their sleep. They get to be the star and pick who they want in the show! I hope it helps if they are feeling sad or missing Mom.

What would you do if you had three wishes? Seriously, would you visit someone in Heaven or fly to the moon and back? Would you take a trip around the world or buy an island somewhere?

I wish I knew I had the power to to hurt as much as heal when my kids were young. I wish I had realized time was the most important gift I could give my girls, and I wish I had trusted the Lord with my everything earlier in life. But, there are no shoulda, woulda, coulda's...so, I am doing the best I am able and learning day by day just how blessed I am to know the Creator of the stars! So, I will pray-because I know the power of prayer and faith as a mother grieves, and grows!

I

No comments:

Post a Comment