Monday, July 23, 2012

Good Morning, Angel!

Shanny,
How do I express to others the importance of your memory?
I mean-here it is, almost your birthday again and I am running through my mind what to do. Some folks think it is crazy to celebrate your birthday, others just shrug their shoulders, and others just don't get it at all.

I know you aren't here to celebrate your birthday-I am not crazy, but I also know that day will always be special to me-it is the day God blessed me with my Angel #1! How can I not celebrate? Is it something I need to do privately? I am puzzled by people sometimes...when they say-if there is anything I can ever do, if you ever need to talk, don't think you are alone, I'm only a call away..blah,blah,blah...

Do I sound perturbed, upset, pissed off? Well, I am! It's bad enough you're not here to celebrate your day, much less having to plan a birthday party for an Angel..that's it! That will be the theme! A Heavenly Birthday!
I see it all now...candles, feathers, white fluffy clouds...why are you giggling? What do you mean-am I crazy?
I don't know-am I crazy? No, Angel Food Cake??

Okay, then smarty-pants, you help me plan it. Or, put the bug in some people's ears and have them comment on this blog with some ideas for a party-Angel style!!

How about it, folks? Do you have any good ideas how I can celebrate Shanny's birthday in remembrance of her in a happy fun way-Shanny-style? Please leave your comments. Together we can plan and have a grand celebration of her life on August 27th-you are all invited!

I love you, Shanny...your new Angel friends are invited, too! What's that? No, I won't bake the cake-I promise...you just get the buzz out and spread the word-we need ideas!! Hugs-all the way to Heaven, daughter...
because I know the power of prayer and faith as a mother grieves!

Please-help me plan this Heavenly Bash! If you have some ideas, I'd love for you to share them with me. Yes, even in grief, we must learn to smile through the tears! We need laughter to ease the pain and everyone loves a party!




No comments:

Post a Comment