Saturday, July 28, 2012

I'm Predicting Rain Today

There is a good chance of rain today-you probably won't see that on the weather channel or hear it on the radio though..

I don't care what the weatherman says-I am predicting rain today.

The clouds are not puffy and white and the sky is not all blue, the breeze has the feel to it. The air has that
scent in it..it's rain.

The Farmer's Almanac may not show it-the stars might not align and the moon might not be in the right position, but I bet it rains today.

If  I was a betting person-I would put money on it-today  is the day-turn off your sprinklers...

I do not have arthritis, I have heartritis...my joints don't get sore, my heart hurts..

There is no sale on weather vanes. I just think it might rain...

Why? I always heard when Angels are weeping..it is raining, it's their tears being shared from Heaven..

And today is J-Bug's birthday. Shanny being Shanny will be saddened by the thought of missing this
very special day with him. Holding him close and snuggling him. So, if you feel a raindrop or two, it
might just be the tears of an Angel Mom who is missing her little boy on his special day..please say an
extra prayer for J-Bug to enjoy his day and know and feel the love surrounding him today and every
day from here and Heaven!

As for me, I will continue to pray, because I know the power of prayer and faith as a mother grieves.






No comments:

Post a Comment