Saturday, June 1, 2013

How To Raise Your Vibration Workshops

Greetings everybody,

Rose and I keep in touch quit a bit, and she encouraged me to talk about a workshop I'm a part of.  I described it to Rose, and she thought it may be of help to many of you.

I haven't blogged in awhile, so I'll remind you of who I am and what I do.  My name is Michelle Moceri, I'm a certified Medium, Reiki Master, Crystal Therapy practitioner, I teach teen and healing classes, and I hold a Bachelor's in Metaphysics and hold a license with the World Wide Metaphysical Ministry.

Now I am a part of teaching people how to raise their vibration by letting go of old patterns, beliefs that no longer serve their highest good, releasing guilt and fear. Myself and my mentor teach these workshops together.  We can look into past lives that are plaguing you in this life time, and clear that away,  whether you believe in past lives or not, it doesn't matter, the results are the same. We provide a safe non-judgemental environment for you to release your pain and get to the root as of to why you cant move on with your life.  We talk about high vibrational eating to help you cleanse toxins from your body to fully integrate light and love, and we give you tools and awareness for you to take the next step in your soul journey.

I have personally have been through this workshop back in late 2012.  It changed my life! I was ready for a change in my life, and as Divine timing works, it was perfect for me in that moment.  I knew I had "old baggage" and stuck energy to clear so I could be the best light worker I could be for others.  Paige Hall-Ferraro took me through the process of discovering my true authenitc self, and now since I have done the work, she asked me to help others on their journey of self discovery, and finding what is true for you.

I just held this workshop in my home last month.  It was a big success!  The women who attended are still amazed at their transformation and all that took place in a short weekend.  Many of them said, " I have spent years in therapy, and in one weekend I feel I can go on with my life as the person I know I'm suppose to be." I could go on and on about all the "light bulb" moments people had, but I want to give you the jest of what we do and to open your mind to it if you feel drawn.  It's about letting go and moving on, releasing energy that doesn't belong to us, and truly tapping into your higher self (your God self).

Paige and I travel all over the US to give these workshops.  So when there is an interest, of at least 6 people and the right venue, we go.  If you decide to host the workshop, your fee is waived. Please visit Paige's website to learn more about her and the workshop.  I'm in the process of building my website, but will post as soon as its ready.

I'm sending you love and light as you read this post.  If you feel drawn to discover your truth, and to fully live your best life, please contact me or Paige at paigehallferraro.com or email me at michelle1216@comcast.net

Blessings,
Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment