Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Have You?

Have you ever had a day where you were stuck in a moment? Something kept nagging at you and you just couldn't let it go?

Have you ever had a day that when you opened your eyes it just felt "wrong"? Heavy or sad or something was just off, but it felt wrong.

Have you had a day when you woke up you could remember part of what you dreamed about but not all of it? It bothered me for the rest of the day, you too?

Have you had a day when people just seemed to rub you the wrong way? Everything they said and did, just irked you and got on your nerves.

Have you had a day when the alarm kept going off and you rolled over time and time again? Finally, you woke up and you really were late!

Have you ever woke up startled? That is a bizarre feeling. I looked around my room and couldn't figure out what freaked me out, so I must have been dreaming.

Have you woke up to a baby's cry in the quiet of the night? It is a gift, treasure it.

Have you been blessed with squabbling children? Hug them, it works wonders.

Have you remembered to thank your spouse for their love and support lately? It's easy to forget in our busy day, but what would we do without them?

Have you thanked God for His many blessings? Look around you, family, job, faith, friends, home, cause to pause and look up! Thank You, Father for Your many blessings.

Have you prayed today? I know I will because I know the Power of Prayer and Faith as a Mother Grieves.


No comments:

Post a Comment