Friday, July 12, 2013

A New Venture

http://2getherwecanheal.com

A new baby! The link above will take you to a website that I an beginning. I need your support in getting it off the ground. I need 'followers', sign up by using the RSS button. I need Google+'s on the pages, and most of all, I need your love to fill the pages.

Everything I pour onto these pages comes straight from my heart. Every word is felt and has a meaning. I believe God has a plan. I believe we are all a part of \His plan. I am trying to do whatever it is He is wanting me to do by moving forward with all of this in Faith. Believe me, as you can tell-I am NOT tech savvy.

If anyone out there would like to help develop the site further, has ideas on how to make it better or would like to offer suggestions or ideas for the pages, please don't be shy-use the contact information and leave comments. I will contact you for your input.

I also have a Facebook page now, for those of you that use FB-it is www.facebook.com/2getherwecanheal
That page needs 'Likes" and Followers, too. The most important thing we can do is to get the word out that there is Hope. There is Joy in the Midst of Grief. There is a way to Heal and We can Find Our Way! God is so awesome-that is why I know, 2 Gether We Can Heal!

As always, I will continue to pray-because I know the Power of Prayer and Faith as a Mother Grieves and Now as a Mother Heals!

God Bless You,
Rose L.

No comments:

Post a Comment